Name: Ana Raquel Santa Maria
Birth place, date: Moura (Portugal), December 16, 1990.
Highest scientific degree:1 M.Sc. (Biological Engineering, University of Algarve)
Current scientific designation: biological engineer, Marie Curie Fellow
- M.Sc. (Biological Engineering, University of Algarve, Portugal)
- B.Sc. (Science of Engineering, University of Algarve, Portugal)
Scientific designations 2016. biological engineer, Marie Curie fellow, Institute of Biophysics, BRC, Szeged 2014-2017.
Science teacher, Centro de Ciência Viva, CCVT, Portugal 2014-2015.
Co-worker at the Science4you company, Portugal 2013-2014
MOST IMPORTANT VISITS ABROAD
2017 (2 weeks) International Summer School about co-culture and microfluidic devices, University of Szeged, Hungary
2017 (2 weeks) Training in Confocal and 3D imaging, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- (2 weeks) Training in Stem cell culture, University of Artois, France
- (2 weeks) Training in Bioinformatics, University of Bern, Switzerland
- (8months) Internship at the Pharmaceutical Gene Modulation Laboratory, University of Groningen, Netherlands